The First Blog Post

Howdy to everyone! 

My name is Kiernan and I’m interested in learning any marketing techniques and principles which I could then apply to employment opportunities. That’s what originally reinforced my decision to enroll in this course, since I am looking to major in Business Management and can see how understanding more than one aspect of a business can help one’s career and development. 

One hobby I am passionate about outside of college is collecting cards for and playing Magic the Gathering, which is a complex and technical strategy card game that stays fresh and exciting due to the constant revolving sets released every year that create a new game experience every time you play. The game of Magic was an inspiration for one of my favorite games of all time which is called Phantom Dust and has been an Xbox console video game that has been around for nearly 20 years!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening Blog - Pizza Hut

Marketing Blog Post - forbes.com - Bed, Bath, & Beyond